Last updated: 1 Jan 2020.
Valid as at: 10 Dec 2023.
Use of Personal Information.
We haven't gathered any personal information² from our consumers within the last 12 months.
Anonymization, De-identification and Security Mechanisms.
Feed Viewer generates and stores one anonymous deidentified randomly generated 128-bit token. This token is used for storing user's application state in the online service. Feed Viewer allows you to copy this token to another device to allow synchronization of user's state among multiple devices. This token is stored in the credential locker³ provided by the operating system. User's application state is transferred over the network through a secure connection⁴.
Feed Viewer collects anonymous deidentified information about its usage and crashes to improve our products and services.
Feed Viewer prevents third parties from storing information on your device.
Sales of Personal Information.
Personal Information Disclosed for Business Purposes.
We haven't used any personal information² for business purposes within the last 12 months except cases when customers explicitly provided us such information through support email. In this case the personal information² of individual person may be used in short-term for debugging, testing or improvements of our products and services.
We engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, database storage and performance monitoring:
- Microsoft Nederland, Evert van de Beekstraat 354, 1118 CZ Schiphol, Netherlands, EU.
We engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including usage monitoring, crashes analysis and billing:
- Microsoft Corporation. One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052, USA.
- Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California 95014, USA.
A person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability related to use of your personal information² over the past 12 months, access your personal information² or delete your personal information² which would not affect Feed Viewer functionality you might reasonably expect. The consumer request must provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information² or an authorized representative. The consumer request must describe sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. You have the right to make only two consumer requests within a 12-months period.
- Within the meaning of General Data Protection Regulation – L 119, Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, Chapter 1, Article 4 and recital 26 of the preamble.
- Within the meaning of California Consumer Privacy Act – Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1) and (h).
- Password Vault on Windows. Keychain Services on iOS, iPadOS and macOS.
- Cryptographic algorithms have been adopted and approved by a duly recognized international standards body (IETF).